[Trainer-Talk] accessible typing programs

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 06:34:05 UTC 2018

Thank you folks. I miss-spoke the program we are using is in fact "talking
typing teacher."
Typability seems like it might be worth looking in to.
I do like the idea of basic screen reading / navigation commands as part of
the lessons. Not to mention getting used to eloquence. I get a lot of
complaints about the voices in TTT. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!
bb