[Trainer-Talk] Question about the twitter client called Chicken Nugget

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications insightfulpub at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:08:08 UTC 2019

Hello All,

What twitter client are you using?  How can I contact the web developer of
chicken nugget by email?

As again when I got the chicken nugget twitter client I used an email
address that I am no longer using anymore.  So there fore I do not have the
web developer's email address.

I have sent an email to accessible apps regarding the problem that I am
having with the twitter client however, I have not heard anything back.  I
have also put a question to accessible apps as well on twitter to accessible
apps and did a direct message to them and I still have gotten no response.

When I open chicken nugget it says main window hidden.  How do I un hide the
main window?

I am using the latest version of chicken nugget 4.6.  I am running windows
10 home and running jaws 19 home.

I would appreciate any information that you may be able to provide in this
matter.

 <http://www.in-sightful.com/>

Sincerely,

Christine Chaikin