[Trainer-Talk] Fwd: Online WordPress Accessibility Workshop Next Wednesday!

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Aug 1 21:31:04 UTC 2019

Hello,

I think the reason that the link(s) aren't working in the original email is because it is in plain text which knocks out all links. Would you please maybe resend this message again? This seminar sounds very interesting.

Thanks!

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME