[Trainer-Talk] web browser recommendations

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 7 20:30:27 UTC 2019

Dear Ashley,

In my experience, both Chrome and Firefox are very accessible, and they both use the same web page functionality that you expect from JAWS in IE. You can still read, write, and all of that on the web, and the navigation commands you are used to in IE will work on Chrome for the most part.

To open the address bar on chrome, use Control+L. You can easily find more key commands by exploring the menus within Chrome by pressing Alt+F.

Hope this helps and if you do have more questions, please ask us!

Sincerely,

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://www.freedomscientific.com/certification>   [NVDA Certified Expert 2019] <http://certification.nvaccess.org>