[Trainer-Talk] (no subject)

Kevin Athey kevinathey1982 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:30:12 UTC 2019

--
Kevin Athey
Assistive Technology Trainer and Consultant

Phone:318-497-2733
Email: kevinathey1982 at gmail.com

Humberto, and Jason,
I appreciate both of your comments.  Humberto, I do not have as much
of experience as you seem to have, so please any suggestions, are
greatly welcome.  Jason, I am actually getting ready to do that exact
same thing; meaning going to the state rehabilitation services in my
area.  I was planning to crate a flyer, to advertise some of what I
have to offer.  If I sent a copy, would you tell me what you think?
What would be a good hourly rate?  Not that I'm money hungry, but I
really don't want to get taken advantage of either.  What other things
could I do to prepare myself to teach others like ourselves that may
have some basic training, but needs to focus some skill set or
another?