[Trainer-Talk] (no subject)

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 13:52:09 UTC 2019

Sadly, sometimes this requires being willing to relocate to another area or state, far from   family and friends. I know, I did. Agency priorities  and budgets change. If is not easy to enter this field. No matter how good you are. Humberto is good!
He also sees that time gap growing between completion of his training and now starting to grow, and he is right to be concerned. I just want to give my personal endorsement of this young man. Who is one to ride the river with.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!

--
Kevin Athey
Assistive Technology Trainer and Consultant

Phone:318-497-2733
Email: kevinathey1982 at gmail.com

Humberto, and Jason,
I appreciate both of your comments.  Humberto, I do not have as much
of experience as you seem to have, so please any suggestions, are
greatly welcome.  Jason, I am actually getting ready to do that exact
same thing; meaning going to the state rehabilitation services in my
area.  I was planning to crate a flyer, to advertise some of what I
have to offer.  If I sent a copy, would you tell me what you think?
What would be a good hourly rate?  Not that I'm money hungry, but I
really don't want to get taken advantage of either.  What other things
could I do to prepare myself to teach others like ourselves that may
have some basic training, but needs to focus some skill set or
another?