[Trainer-Talk] Recommending hardware

Enrique Mejia Enrique.Mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Thu Jan 17 19:44:05 UTC 2019

I really like the Lenovo ThinkPad line. It is a line of laptops that has been around for decades, and it works really well. Lenovo ThinkPads have what I think is one of the best keyboards available. They are durable, and have a long battery life.
Plus one of my favorite features, is that even though they come with media keys like most keyboards today, meaning that the f 2 key might be a volume up key and the f3 might be a mute key and so forth. It is very easy to switch to regular function keys, without having to go in to BIOS and messing with any of the keyboard controls.