[Trainer-Talk] Outlook Mail - altering view for accessability

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Fri Jan 18 14:04:01 UTC 2019

The other thing I thought of is that sometimes the ribbons are hidden when you open Office. Maximizing the window will make sure the ribbons are visible.

Outlook ribbons change greatly based on context as well. For example, there is no view tab on the ribbon when you are composing a message, but there is one when you are in the mail/inbox view.

Greg Aikens
Senior Assistive Technology Instructor
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4285

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.