[Trainer-Talk] TalkBack resources and question

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Wed Jul 17 12:49:01 UTC 2019

Thanks for the tip. I had visited this site before but it had been a while. They have added some content. I see that there are a few reviews of specific phones but not very many.

Greg Aikens
Senior Assistive Technology Instructor
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4285

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.