[Trainer-Talk] Using A Snow Blower

laotab ~ laotab at msn.com
Tue Mar 5 05:08:57 UTC 2019

That is awesome if possible, lol.
Obviously, you want to stay on the cement.  But what happens if you go over onto the grass a bit?
When I shovel I end up hitting grass.  But I use one foot to feel along the cement grass line and correct as I go when needed.
I personally want to know where the kids are that use to knock on your door and offer to shovel for a few bucks!