[Trainer-Talk] Alexa Skill to help your students learn Windows shortcuts

Marci Duty marci.smiles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:48:19 UTC 2019

Terrific Tuesday evening to each of you! Excellent news to
share. I received this email from Amazon this afternoon.
Dear Maricela, Congratulations! Your
skill, 'Mastering Windows Shortcuts' created from the
'Flashcards' Skill blueprint has passed our review process.
Currently this skill provides review
and test modes, but what can I say? Blind Benefit created an
Alexa skill! My friend says that we need a JAWS skill, a
Word skill and an Excel skill. my
friend also suggests a Voiceover skill. Please share and try
this skill and let me know which commands I missed and how I
can improve the skill. I would
like to have multiple players and awesome sounds, but a
skill has been created to help people learn Windows
shortcuts. to enable the skill, say "Alexa,
open Mastering Windows." or "Alexa, Start Mastering
Windows." Happy learning!

This is a recommendation for students learning Windows with
the keyboard.

Marci Duty

Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com
<mailto:marci.smiles at gmail.com>