[Trainer-Talk] Portable JAWS

Jack Mitchell Jack at indigo-logix.com
Fri May 3 15:20:20 UTC 2019

Is it still possible to create a portable version of JAWS that can be run
from a thumb drive?  I know that it used to be possible, but the only
information I can find on it now is quite old.  If not, I will look into
using NVDA for this.  My client is another WindowEyes refugee, who still
would rather not be having to deal with JAWS, but had it purchased for her
at work.  She had remembered being able to do the portable version with
WindowEyes and asked me to look into doing it with JAWS.

Thanks!

Jack