[Trainer-Talk] How do I setup Gmail on Outlook 2019?t

James Gagnier james at jgagnier.com
Thu May 30 13:56:15 UTC 2019

Thanks,

I appreciate the advice. It works.

James

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra via Trainer-Talk"
<trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
To: "'List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology'"
<trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra" <gaccesstt at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Trainer-Talk] How do I setup Gmail on Outlook 2019?t

Under the security account as well, you can check the box to allow less
secure apps, (which is the way Google allows Outlook to read its email)
instead.

Respectfully,
Stephen Guerra, President
Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Blind, Low-Vision and Deaf-Blind Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for
Technology Training

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864
Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web

Disclaimer:
The Information contained within this correspondence is solely the property
of Guerra Access Technology Training LLC (GATT).
This message may contain confidential information and should not be
distributed without the written consent of Guerra access Technology Training
LLC.