[Trainer-Talk] Orientation and Training Center (OTC) Administrator (WMS 2)

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Thu May 30 18:40:28 UTC 2019

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web<http://mn.gov/deed> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/mndeed> | Facebook<http://facebook.com/mndeed>
[DEED SSB Logo Black and White]