[Trainer-Talk] Money Talks with JAWS

Barbara Johnson xchange45 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:39:19 UTC 2019

Hello. I'm running Windows 10, JAWS 2019, and Money Talks.  Money Talks
suddenly stopped displaying properly and tracking my keyboard movements,
after a Freedom Scientific tech support person changed settings to correct
an unrelated problem in Word.  Money Talks tech support has no systematic
list of recommendations for JAWS settings.  They try to correct
incompatibility problems on a case-by-case basis, and none of the
recommendations they made helped.  JAWS tech support makes no
recommendations for an accessible financial software program to replace
Money Talks.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix the compatibility problem?  If
not, can anyone suggest a good Excel 365 tutorial?  I'd appreciate any
suggestions.