[Trainer-Talk] Preferred Anti-virus program

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Nov 6 18:47:20 UTC 2019

If it’s on Windows, my goto is Vipre Internet Security all the way. I find it easy to use, reliable, and easy with the resources.

—
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan