[Trainer-Talk] Computer mic recommendations?

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 22:07:23 UTC 2019

Hello there,

I seem to be involved with a few groups or classes that use Zoom as their
video conferencing system when we meet.  Currently, I'm just using my laptop
built-in mic, and although it's OK, I sometimes get told that other sounds
might get in the way or that words cut out at times.

So, I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a good, light-weight
microphone I can use on my computer.  I don't mind a headset mic thing, but
I sometimes record my Zoom sessions, so I don't know what I'd do about that.
I was also thinking about a possible lapel mic, but again, I don't know.

What do you guys think?

Jim