[Trainer-Talk] headset for both cellular and screen reader audio in a workplace

Guerra Access Technology LLC | Stephen Guerra gaccesstt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:58:52 UTC 2019

Jason, the only solution I can think of is buying a headset that has a 3.5MM
jack on both sides, and if using an iPhone, then purchasing a lightning
adapter for the iPhone.

Respectfully,
Stephen Guerra, President
Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Blind, Low-Vision and Deaf-Blind Authorized State of Minnesota Vendor for
Technology Training

Contact by phone, Guerra Access Technology Training LLC, 507.722.2864
Email Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web

Disclaimer:
The Information contained within this correspondence is solely the property
of Guerra Access Technology Training LLC (GATT).
This message may contain confidential information and should not be
distributed without the written consent of Guerra access Technology Training
LLC.