[Trainer-Talk] Some things to consider before you upgrade to iOS 13.0

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Sep 15 00:02:43 UTC 2019

Dear Scott,

Thanks very much for updating us on this list with this information. I am actually not that super surprised about this. I am not sure y'all can come to chords with me on this one but certainly there's an ongoing nudge feeling that many mainstream and assistive companies are just pushing to get their stuff as efficiently and as fast as possible, seeking to always make deadlines and always focusing on new and exciting things to show off of. I don't necessarily enjoy this pattern. I was overhearing a slight conversation the other day, while at the post office, where the attendant apparently had someone dropping coins and boxes and such, then told her, “Is there a benefit in being fast? nooooo.”

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME