[Trainer-Talk] Teaching Unlock/Swipe Gesture on newer iPhones

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 21:13:00 UTC 2019

I also got a new iPhone XR and have been using the new gestures for a
few days. I have noticed that it doesn't matter where you are on the
bottom of the screen, be it the middle, far left or far right. As long
as you swipe up and go in a straight line, it will count. I have also
appreciated the sounds and vibrations I get when swiping up, or down
from the top of the screen.

Best,
Wayne Merritt

--