[Trainer-Talk] Seeking options for remote iOS training

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:24:33 UTC 2020

Greetings. As many trainers probably are, the training center I work
at is looking at remote training opportunities. Like many, we are
using Zoom for our training. We have surfaced a potential problem when
training for mobile devices, in that, Zoom cancels any screen reader
speech from the other person's phone. For intermediate or advanced
users, this may not be as big of a deal. But for beginner users, we
are unable to hear what our students are doing on their phones when
they are in a Zoom call. We are investigating other options for
training. Does anyone have any ideas of apps we can use that are
accessible on Android and iOS, which would allow us to hear the other
person's speech output?

Respectfully,
Wayne Merritt

--