[Trainer-Talk] Seeking options for remote iOS training

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Wed Apr 15 17:46:12 UTC 2020

I don't know if this works on the phone or not, but when using Zoom to train on the computer, I would have my student share their screen including the computer audio. Then I could clearly hear the screen reader speech.

I have also done what Tom recommends but it does require access to a second phone or computer, which some of our clients do not have.

Greg Aikens, M.Ed
BEGIN Program Manager
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4285

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.