[Trainer-Talk] Converter to make MP4 videos into MP3s

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 14 12:50:48 UTC 2020

I did not know Audacity had that ability, thanks! I opted for the paid version of Switch  for conversions  that puts itself on the context menu of file explorer and works quite well for individual or batch conversion jobs.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!