[Trainer-Talk] Outlook shortcut keys for Jaws

nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 00:37:29 UTC 2020

Freedom Scientific has a training department and does webinars on a regular basis. They have 3 archived lessons on Microsoft Outlook on their training site.  You can access them at
https://support.freedomscientific.com/Home/SiteSearch?sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&output=xml_no_dtd&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&client=default_frontend&site=default_collection&filter=p&q=Outlook

The webinars seem pretty comprehensive.

Best of luck.

Nancy Coffman