[Trainer-Talk] iPad training

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:59:07 UTC 2020

The main thing to keep in mind on the iPad is that settings, mail and some other apps have 2 columns. There is room for more to flick through. Learning to use the rotor is probably even more important on an iPad since there is more material on the screen.

National Braille Press has a variety of materials. I don't know if the Hadley Institute for the Blind has videos and may have a tutorial or 2 on the differences between using the iPhone and the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone