[Trainer-Talk] tips on Outlook auto-completion with Jaws

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Mon Dec 14 13:28:25 UTC 2020

I'm using Outlook 365 and also have this problem. JAWS seems to actually crash sometimes and will restart itself. Sometimes I can speed up the process by restarting JAWS if everything goes silent for a while. I'm guessing it is a JAWS bug.

Greg Aikens, M.Ed
BEGIN Program Manager
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4331

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.