[Trainer-Talk] Winbox

commanderlumpy at xmission.com commanderlumpy at xmission.com
Wed Dec 30 18:12:13 UTC 2020

Hello there folks. There is a company that is interested in hiring me called
Mikro Tek. They had me download Winbox. I can not get Winbox to work with
Jaws or NVDA. They do not have an app for Droid or Apple. Do any of you know
of scripts I can get to make Winbox work with screen reading technology in a
windows environment? Thank you very much for your help in advance.

"'Cause that's that, I can scream, I can shout
I can cry my eyes out but she's not coming back
That's that, I can hope, I can pray
But she's still gone away
And she's not coming back and that's that" (Michael Johnson)