[Trainer-Talk] Attending AT Trainers meeting during convention

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 02:00:05 UTC 2020

Hello,

Announcements from the national office state convention is open to anyone.
So, no you would not have to pay dues to the division just to attend the
meeting.
But, to vote or decide on policies, you would.

I'm sure that if they want you to  register, they will send an announcement
to this list.
I did not register for the convention or division meetings but I do  intend
to attend a few division meetings unless I'm prevented from doing so due to
virtual room capacity, not being registered, or something else.

Enjoy the meeting!
Ashley