[Trainer-Talk] The Lyft app.

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Fri Jul 17 05:53:59 UTC 2020

Just checked out the app on my phone, and it seems the same as always. Nothing new here.

- Brad -

On Jul 16, 2020, at 23:06, Kat Bottner via Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi All,
Just wanted to reach out to the list, as I’m wondering if anyone else is seeing something strange going on with the layout of the app? It’s not displaying like it should. Not giving you results of what you search for and pricing. It could just be me but I’m not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kat