[Trainer-Talk] The Lyft app.

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 17 13:15:16 UTC 2020

I looked here, and it was like normal. You pick your destination, then the "mode selection screen" comes up with types of Lyft's and pricing.

The app was updated here a couple days ago, -- it is updated every two or three weeks.

You might want to reboot your phone, check app store to see if you have latest version etc.

Dave