[Trainer-Talk] JAWS commands for TW Blue?

Scott Davert kc8pnl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 01:09:33 UTC 2020

Hi Kat.
A very quick Google search turned up the following. There are JAWS scripts that are free and also some paid ones that you can get from Hartgen Consultancy. Sorry, I'm heading out somewhere, but that's also a Google search away. Here's the link I found. I've not tried all of these commands to ensure they work.
https://unimelb.edu.au/accessibility/tutorials/zoom/zoom-meetings-and-jaws

HTH,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone