[Trainer-Talk] Help with Outlook Folders View

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 21 17:53:24 UTC 2020

Pretty sure that under the view section of the ribbon you go down to layout and navigation pane and said that to normal. Then from the inbox you could shift tab to the folder tree view and it would be expanded. I also generally turn off the reading pain in that section. You can also get to the list of folders with control Y. I hope that helps.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!