[Trainer-Talk] Does anyone on here currently hold an online job teaching?

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 17:54:11 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have worked with youth online. It worked pretty well, although motivation
was sometimes a struggle more so than it would have been in person. Still,
I did have success with working with youth remotely. I started out by
working with youth using Teamtalk, because particularly in groups, it is
helpful to, for instance, divide groups into different channels, etc, and
if a person has a lot of background noise it was pretty easy to mute
individual users, move them manually into different channels for
individualized support, etc. Eventually, the switch was made to using Zoom.
Zoom works pretty well, is less fiddly, but it lacks some of the features I
like about Teamtalk. Still, the audio was better, and it seems to handle
low-bandwidth situations better.

Anyway, I am happy to answer any other questions you may have on this
subject, as I do have experience with this.

Thanks.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970)
(393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!