[Trainer-Talk] Braille display questions

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue May 26 16:19:05 UTC 2020

I would not waste money on the Orbit Reader. First, it does not have cursor routing keys and that is a deal breaker for me. I love the Focus 40. I also have a QBraille from HIMS and I love it, too. The QBraille has many of the same keys that you find on your computer. It has F1-F12, ctrl, function, menu, alt, tab, and others. It uses a standard SD card instead of the micro SD card. It is a 40 cell display. Since you know all of the commands for the Focus 40 I would stay with that.