[Trainer-Talk] Wireless number pad compatible with jaws

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Thu May 28 22:49:25 UTC 2020

Wondering if anyone has run onto one that will work properly. At one point there was a USB number pad but I don’t even know if that one is made anymore and wireless would make a lot more sense at this point considering laptops don’t have hardly any ports anymore.
And just to be completely clear, by compatible I mean you can turn on the number lock in the numbers work and if you turn it off you can use it for jaws commands without it continuously yelling at you.

Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!