[Trainer-Talk] Windows computer, Jaws, and gaming shortcut interference

Asanda Pavlacka asandapav at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:59:12 UTC 2020

Sometimes as I am trying to type a document, the G will not type but it brings up an Xbox related pop up. I am using the latest version of jaws for windows.
I have uninstalled Xbox however I am still able to see the Xbox game bar on my start menu and I am still continuing to have the problem when I type the letter G. I have been unable to uninstall the Xbox game bar because uninstall is dimmed  according to the Aira agent I just spoke to.
What are my options to be able to have an uninterrupted typing experience on windows?
Thanks,
Asanda