[Trainer-Talk] {Spam?} RE: Looking for a list for blind users of Zoom

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:58:42 UTC 2020

Here is the link to a Zoom users list.

zoom-users at groups.io

Hope that helps!
Tammy
-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Barbara
Johnson via Trainer-Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 1:22 PM
To: 'List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology'
<trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Barbara Johnson <xchange45 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Trainer-Talk] Looking for a list for blind users of Zoom

Hi, Christopher.  This isn't a direct answer to your question but it may
help.  What I have to say applies to JAWS users.  There are two sets of
JAWS scripts for Zoom.  One is accessible to everyone:
https://www.hartgen.org/zoom
Then there are scripts designed by Hartgen Consultancy that are free to
anyone who signs up for a Zoom course by Hartgen Consultancy.  The course
comes with an email list.  I wanted a free Zoom account, but I signed up
for the course because I was involved with people who use Zoom extensively
and needed to be as informed as possible.  The course, the scripts, and the
email list have proved helpful.