[Trainer-Talk] Looking for a list for blind users of Zoom

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Sat Sep 19 20:37:09 UTC 2020

There is a general email list for blind and vision impaired users of Zoom.
to subscribe, send a blank email to:

Zoom-users+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:Zoom-users+subscribe at groups.io>

- Brad -

On Sep 19, 2020, at 13:22, Barbara Johnson via Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi, Christopher.  This isn't a direct answer to your question but it may
help.  What I have to say applies to JAWS users.  There are two sets of JAWS
scripts for Zoom.  One is accessible to everyone:
https://www.hartgen.org/zoom
Then there are scripts designed by Hartgen Consultancy that are free to
anyone who signs up for a Zoom course by Hartgen Consultancy.  The course
comes with an email list.  I wanted a free Zoom account, but I signed up for
the course because I was involved with people who use Zoom extensively and
needed to be as informed as possible.  The course, the scripts, and the
email list have proved helpful.