[Trainer-Talk] Learning PowerPoint

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Tue Sep 22 20:33:35 UTC 2020

Brian Hartgen has a course on using JAWS and PowerPoint.  I have not taken this particular course from Brian, but I have taken several other courses from him.  Brian is an excellent instructor who is blind and understands how to communicate information to those who depend on using a screen reader to be productive.  His courses are well worth the price.

You can find more information on his website at the following URL:
http://www.hartgen.org <http://www.hartgen.org/>

HTH.

- Brad -