[Trainer-Talk] Urgently looking for tutorial on using Microsoft Teams with JAWS

Don Barrett donbarrett1234 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:23:06 UTC 2020

Hello,

On July 7, Matt Ater of Vispero, conducted a really good training using Jaws
with Microsoft Teams.
I recorded the session as an mp3 file; below is a Dropbox link.
Please note the following issues with the file:
.	This is an mp3 so it is missing all of the ZoomText video that was
in the initial presentation (very sorry about that)
.	As you listen to the file, you will note a slight low-level repeat
of the material in a delayed format. It doesn't present any barrier as far
as I am concerned. I suspect someone was monitoring the session and the
output got mixed into the transmission, but I really have no idea how it
happened.
.	I am sharing this since Matt did such a superb job of explaining
everything and I know this will help a lot of people who use Teams with
Jaws.
Below this link is a link to another great audio on Teams with Jaws,
conducted by Kelly Ford of the Enterprise Disability Answer Desk.
Many nuggets in both sessions. Matt's session particularly has good
information on accessing files in Teams.

Matt's session
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5sbnpfbp1yyor4x/Matt%20Ater%20Teams%20Training%20J
uly%207%202020.mp3?dl=0

Kelly's Session