[Trainer-Talk] Recording apps for the Mac

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 19:36:07 UTC 2020

good morning, an application that I've used for quite some time now, as
Amadeus Pro. It's primarily a file conversion programs but you can set
it up to record off of the system microphone.

It should also be noted that this program is not free, and comes in two
versions. Version number one can be bought in the app store but it has a
restriction if you buy it from the Mac app store. That restriction is
you can't make ring tones. I would strongly suggest if you buy this
program that you buy it directly from the company. If you do a web
search for the name of the product, in this case Amadeus Pro you will
find the company's website. The price is $59.95. I found this program to
be well worth the money. And just to be clear I don't work, and order
benefit, and/or have any relationship with the company whatsoever. I
just know the software to be good and very voiceover friendly.

Please note the above text has been dictated to the computer by means of
dictation software. Get there something that I've written above, that
you do not understand? Please write me and asked me what my real intent
was? I will do everything I can to clear up any misunderstandings that
may arise from the above written text. Thank you very much for reading this.

Please also note that the above views and/or opinions expressed, don't
reflect the views of the national Federation of the blind deaf blind
division, or the national Federation of the blind. In other words this
is completely and totally just my opinion.