[Trainer-Talk] Microsoft teams and Microsoft one note.

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 30 02:47:45 UTC 2020

Hello,

At least from my experience working virtually for the past several months, Microsoft Teams is fully accessible with JAWS. You usually navigate the Web Teams interface using the virtual PC cursor turned off. Usually doing a Tab and Shift+Tab gets you to where you need, plus some neat tricks like keystrokes you can use built-in. To access these, you press either Alt+Slash or Control+Slash depending on if you are either using the app or the Web version.

There are scripts written by Dug Lee for Ms Teams. Some people might be familiar with this name. But his site is at http://www.dlee.org/teams. I believe this should take you straight to the JAWS scripts page for Teams. If not just search them and you should find it.

I don't use Microsoft OneNote so hopefully someone else can jump.

Best, and happy Teamsing

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME