[Trainer-Talk] Issue with Microsoft edge.

David Ward dward at goodwillvalleys.com
Thu Aug 26 20:00:09 UTC 2021

Kat,

That statement turned the whole subject around, I as leaning towards
internet connectivity issues. Sounds like your homepage/start page
somehow got corrupted or a plugin is breaking something. YOu can go to
settings and search for "start" and change the start page to something
else, like google.com to see if that fixes it. As an additionaly step if
that does not work, I'd go to settings and search for "reset" and reset
Edge to its default settings. If the problem persits you'd need to look
at your plugins or extensions somethihg is breaking stuff, if you go to
the file menut and open in private browsing that generally disables most
extnesions and might give you an idea if the problem is related to them.

-David

*David Ward, Assistive Technology Instructor for New Vision Program*
O: (540) 985.8900 | ext. 1122 | C: (540) 871.5409 | F: (540) 342.2397
Goodwill Industries^® of the Valleys, New Vision Program 2502 Melrose
Avenue, NW, Suite B | Roanoke, VA 24017 www.goodwillvalleys.com
<http://www.goodwillvalleys.com/>// //** <https://www.goodwillvalleys.com/>

*A Picture of the Goodwill Logo and Text reading 90 years in business.*
<https://www.goodwillvalleys.com/> Various Social Media Buttons Goodwill
Mission: Helping people and families in our community achieve a better
life through work and independence. **
DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential and privileged information intended for a specific
individual and purpose and is protected by law. If you received this
message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it,
is strictly prohibited.