[Trainer-Talk] Braille Display and Google Docs

Snow, Amy L. (IT) amy.snow at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Feb 1 16:47:39 UTC 2021

Good morning,
I had a TVI reach out to me and report that she was using a Mantis with one of her students on the iPad with Google Docs and the cursor jumped around the screen a lot.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

My first thought is that I've had similar issues with other braille displays and Google Docs on and off over the years, but I do not recall that specific issue.  In general, my experience with any braille displays and Google Docs on an iPad is not smooth sailing.  Is this experience in line with what you all have had?

Thanks,
Amy