[Trainer-Talk] Setting Default App by File Type

Marci Duty marci.smiles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:56:18 UTC 2021

>From File Explorer with focus on the file to open, press the
context key or shift F10. Select the open with option and select
Adobe Reader. Then check the always use this app to open files
of this type.

Hope these instructions are helpful.

Marci Duty
Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com
Phone: (214) 732-5788
Isaiah 30
15  For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, the Holy One of
Israel, says:
"By returning to me and resting, you will be saved;
Your strength will be in keeping calm and showing trust."