[Trainer-Talk] Using Google Jamboard with screen readers

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Jan 8 22:43:08 UTC 2021

Hello all, I am working with a client who is using Jamboard for their
tasks in school. It appears that Jamboard does not have accessibility
built-in. Keyboard shortcuts seem to be non-existent, and my student is
unable to read the contents, add information, and edit things. Are there
other folks here who have more experience, good or bad, with using
Google's Jamboard?

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
832.554.7285  |  RGallegos at nagdu.org
Schedule a meeting here: https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan