[Trainer-Talk] Grammarly and screen readers

Quentin Christensen quentin at nvaccess.org
Tue Jan 12 04:23:10 UTC 2021

Grammarly basically isn't accessible.  I have used Pro Writing Aid in the
past.  They used to have a specifically accessible interface separate from
the main one, but it looks like that's gone now although the main interface
is more accessible: https://prowritingaid.com/.  I know the Word add-in for
this wasn't accessible last I checked.

Quentin.