[Trainer-Talk] Accessible VPN

Don Barrett donbarrett1234 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:58:07 UTC 2021

Around a month ago, I asked if anyone had used an accessible VPN, and
received some very helpful responses.
Just an FYI, I received a note from the Mozilla VPN team advertising their
new VPN.
I signed up for a 30-day trial, and wanted to let you all know that the VPN
app is fully accessible.
Every control and setting I could find worked well with Jaws, and given my
awful results with other VPN's, I was quite please and astounded.
It costs $4.99 per month or essentially $60 per year.
There is also a switch in the settings to allow printing from the local
network which I have tested and works very well.
The only issue is that when you reboot, you have to manually toggle on the
VPN. I wrote support about this and received the following note.
"Unfortunately, the auto-start isn't an auto-connect feature. It will simply
start the app up when you start the computer. You still have to manually
toggle the VPN on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We have received a lot
of feedback regarding a desire for auto-connect, and we are looking to add
it very soon.
I hope you may find this helpful, and please let me know if you need
anything else.
Mozilla VPN and FPN Support"
Anyway, I like it and plan to keep using it.

Don