[Trainer-Talk] easy accessible contact management system?

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:42:00 UTC 2021

One of my trainees uses JAWS and J-Say. She runs a non-profit and has many
contacts. She wants to be able to easily create numerous contact groups from
her ever-growing list of contacts and send mail to those groups.

So far, we were hoping that this could be done with Outlook, but the
procedure for adding contacts to groups seems very clunky.  Does anybody
know of a system for accomplishing this task which works with JAWS? If it
works with JAWS, or might do so, it can likely be adapted to work with
J-Say.

Dean

<http://bahaiteachings.org/>