[Trainer-Talk] Actively seeking new leadership: Treasurer, Secretary, 1 board position

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 6 20:24:40 UTC 2021

Dear Chancey,

Thanks so much for reaching out with these opportunities to join the NFB Trainer's Division. I would love to learn more about what the secretary and board member 1 positions entail as I am currently considering either one of those options.

I do not have professional / work affiliations, unfortunately right now, but am very much looking forth to building up my resume in this field. I am available to chat anytime this week, except evenings.
I can provide my contact info off-list.
Thanks! Have an awesome day, and a happy convention.

Best,

Humberto